Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And the Routine Settles in Like Fog...


Hey guys! Things are pretty normal around here... I've already developed a new routine:

6:00am- Woken up by Moma, fall back asleep, fail to remember later
6:30am- Wake up for real, go downstairs, don't shower if I can get away with it, and prepare for school while all the while staring off into the distance in a half-sleeping manner
7:22am- Run into the school so as to make the 25-after bell
7:25am- School coma sets-in
8:20am- While sitting in Math class, dig into my lunch bag for a couple chips
10:50am- Meet Kelly in the Choir room to go to really-early-lunch time (chips, sandwich, and dessert)
12:02pm- Talk about literature in AP Lit class
12:55pm- Slip back into school coma
2:40pm- Find Kelly
2:42pm- Leave the school with Kelly (who usually likes to stand in the sun, instead of under the shade) and look for an approaching Little Blue
~3:00pm- Walk into the house, over to my computer, and turn on my game: 2Moons
3:30pm- finish up killing monsters or fishing, and attempt to call Rich who does not answer because he's in class (but I want to talk to him anyway)


Exciting, huh? I want to just put my routine in a glass jar and shake it up! Soooooo boring!
Any suggestions for spicing up my life?

3 comments:

Kelly Renée said...

Draw more. Be more artsy. Start new projects.

Katie Marie said...

Quit school, move to France, and open a coffee shop!

Ohhh, except then I'd miss you :(

Amy Lauren said...

Katie's idea, but bring me!

haha little blue.

it's cute that you and kelly get to have lunch together! it makes me happy :)