Tuesday, January 5, 2010

'Tuesday Feels Like A List Day To Me' or '5 Coffee Themed Pictures I Followed My Impulse to Share'

1. The first time I saw this one, I was starstruck. Prince Charming comes in a cup.


2. I'm being a little wiser about my little choices this year, but if I weren't, I would be all over that caramel and whipped topping like butter on toast.


3. One more way to say, 'You give me something great.'


4. Coffee is my only companion while writing for my Creative Writing class.


5. It's so true, and you know how the truth is: it demands to be spread around.

*
Today I am thankful for innovative ideas and recommendations (such as for an awesome older movie or trying chocolate via KitKat in your coffee), potatoes, sour cream to top them, and offers from people to hang out or go on a walk together or do happy baby pose.

3 comments:

Here I scribble said...

lovely pictures.
love the third one.

Amy Lauren said...

I'M A HAPPY BABY & I DO WHAT HAPPY BABIES DOOOOOOO!!!!!

Katie Marie said...

This post couldn't be more perfect. I love it when you tie in coffee to every-day life. Sigh :)