Thursday, June 25, 2009

Les Coeurs Des Soeurs * Cafe and Eatery

Amy and I are planning on opening up our own little eatery for coffee and desserts- perhaps some soup too...[I love soup] So I've been thinking about what it would be like. I'd want it to be cute and inviting. We could paint murals on the walls. We could have a miniature chandelier- maybe a couple. I'm just musing on the name, it would probably be something more... something. But it would be super cute. We could employ all our sisters! Wouldn't it be great if we all worked together in a little shop that sells coffee and food? Then I would never have to worry about falling out of touch with my sisters. Of course we'd have bouquets of flowers here and there... I don't know about outside seating though... Oh well, I should probably talk to Amy about this...

4 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

"The Hearts of Sisters" , I think that's cute! & it totally should be something french when we do name it! (Les coeurs des soeurs sounds like Les Coeurs des Coeurs from Pushing Daisies) cute cute! We could specialize in coffee & dessers (pies, other french desserts) & have a menu of delicious French appetizers like croque monseiurs & other cute stuff! yay!!! And then of course we'd have to travel to France a few times to get recipe and ingredient ideas!!!

Amy Lauren said...

PS that's a really cute picture! reminds me of a few pictures I took of cute shops in germany, however, they are now stuck on my dead computer :'(

Lilly Anne said...

That would be awesome! All us sistas workin' together!

*chuckles* I just thought of Kelly eating a customers pie, saying, "Employee discount!"

Katie Marie said...

LOL Lilly!

I like this idea though, I would TOTALLY do it. Especially b/c I have a little experience in a coffee shop... I could help get us started!!!