- My best stuffed buddies-Blue and Pancake. I love to cuddle with them, it makes my life seem simple.
- My bed! Usually just lying down for a little bit relaxes me and makes me feel safe.
- Doing yoga, it's the only exercise that doesn't feel like exercise and puts my focus on breathing while getting a good stretch.
- Watching a movie after exercising (it feels like a reward which makes me feel like I did a good job exercising and I'm proud of myself for not rewarding myself with a snack)
- Spending time with my sisters
- Baking; it's different from eating (which could be bad) but still indulges my love of food. Plus, I love making tasty food to share with the people I love.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
My Go-To List
It's easy for me to become stressed or tense and unhappy, and forgetful of things that make me happy. So, I've decided to make une liste of things which cheer me up and release some of that tension.