Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Things Which Make Me Happy
1. As I have just stated, my readers make me happy! Thank you so very much for reading. You have no idea how much blogging cheers me up- including reading all those blogs I follow.. :D
2. Chow Chows!! (hence the picture) Among my list of life goals (get married, attend and graduate college, etc.) is Own a Chow Chow. I will have fun with it every day and every time I look at it's fluffy face, I will be a little bit happier.
3. Cheese! Being from Wisconsin, it would be completely unheard of for me to dislike cheese, but I would say I love it excessively. So tasty. Cheese can make nearly any food (of course, desserts are omitted- though cream cheese adds so nicely to some...) taste better.
4. Movies. I love movies. And I love going to the movie theatre. Something needs to really be upsetting me if a trip to the movies does not help my mood.
5. Photography. I am a total shutterbug like everyone else in my family. I fully appreciate a beautiful picture. A good picture has the ability to completely cheer me up, motivate me, inspire me, or move me.