Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Personal Note From The Writer

photo source

Is it alright to have more whipped topping than coffee in your cup? If it's a small cup, I think so. Sometimes we just need to indulge ourselves.

Oh, and if you want to know my opinion on anything, just ask. I know it's a bit far reaching to say that, but hey- who doesn't like sharing their opinion?

I am reminded of these lines from Casanova (2005):
Casanova: I have too long dominated the conversation. What are your thoughts on the matter?
Francesca: What did you just say?


Oh, Heath Ledger. You win me over every time.


Side Note: Today is 9-9-09, and I would like to give a little hoorah! This is also my 99th post. (Isn't it great how irony works? By the way, I was writing a paper on irony when I realized the date... wow)So here are your balloons. Check out the song 99 Red Balloons, while you're at it.


2 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

Hah.

Katie Marie said...

Mmm! That coffee/whipped cream looks delicious!

I thought of the 9-9-09 thing yesterday during class when I was writing the date on my notebook.