Which I think is better than an acceptance speech anyway. ;)
(Wow, you guys are just learning a lot about me this week!)
2. My favorite flowers are Stargazer lilies, though Forget Me Nots (see my banner) are a close second.
3. If I'm upset, I might be going out to buy makeup. It's silly, since I don't like wearing makeup except for on special occasions, but when I'm craving comfort, I usually take the couple dollars I have to my name and go out to purchase a new lip gloss. It's a safer option than a brownie... which would just cause a vicious cycle of discontent ("I can't believe I ate that brownie! Now I need to eat another one, I'm so upset!").
4. Lilly and I had a gossipy telephone conversation via a Starbucks thermos and a ceramic boot, and it was AWESOME. (make-believe is more fun than rolling down huge hills)
5. My perfect day begins with jumping out of bed (rather than slumping...), includes eating awesome food with people I love, and ends with a movie night. Along with other things like exercising, reading blogs while drinking coffee or tea, and getting a good grade/compliment.
6. Reading or posting to my other blog, (which I share with the adorable Amy) is the first thing I look forward to in the mornings.
7. If the whole architecture career backfires, I'd love one of the following jobs: coffee shop barista, Barnes&Noble bookkeeper, master of movie theatre concessions, pagemaster... (wait.. not that last one)
And now for the next nominees!
1. Remember to thank the person who nominated you! (and link to them from your blog)
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
4. State seven things about yourself that most people don't know.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. (and link to them too!)
7. Leave a comment on each of the lucky duckies' blogs letting them know.
("These award shows bore me to tears. Flip over to Wheel of Torture!" -Gingy, Shrek 2)