Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chatting Over Cheddar Cheese Sticks

Exams went well, and over the weekend I went to see Avatar and Babysat my nephew.

Avatar was great. It made me want to be alive in a whole new way. It also reminded me of this quote:

"You don't have a Soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."
-C.S. Lewis

Visually, it was beautiful. And I will most likely be seeing it again this weekend.
Babysitting also went well; Andy never seems to remember me, but always warms up once we start having fun. Tonight, I'm watching movies with my mom and younger sisters, so I'll be back with a post tomorrow.

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Avatar was fantastic! I'd like to go see it again. Alas, I am poor.

Good to know your exams went more smoothly than mine. xD

xoxoxo

looking-glass-fables.blogspot.com

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oooh I love that cs lewis quote!

Unknown said...

What an amazing quote. I always hear the most inspiring things on your blog! Glad you has such a nice weekend!