1. What is your current obsession? The book Closet Confidential and my $15 Barnes&Noble gift card. I'm putting two and two together here, but the shopping trip is pending.
2. What are you wearing today? Jeans..*consults a Closet Confidential excerpt on kinds of denim*..boot cut, I believe. White JOE BOXER ankle socks ('CAUSE I LOVE 'EM!). Long-sleeved shirt with questionable thumb-holes. Scarf made with love by my sister Amy. :)
3. What’s for dinner? I am going to team up with Amy, Starsky and Hutch style, and hopefully we'll be able to answer that question with an answer unlike 'nothing' or 'roadkill'. Maybe Lola can help us and it'll be something like, 'Fried Mouse'. How long do you need to cook something before you kill all possible diseases?
4. What’s the last thing you bought? An awesome yoga mat. It's green like bamboo. Makes me feel like I'm eco-friendly.
5. What are you listening to right now? Lady Gaga, 'Dance in the Dark'
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you? She's a sweetheart. DT was one of the first people to comment on my blog or become a follower.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? My first thought is Ireland/The UK, because I think it's interesting there and different while it could still be comfortable (english speaking and all).
8. One thing you wanna change about yourself ? I'm a recovering Procrastaholic, actually.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Somewhere there's a $20 bill just lying on the ground, waiting to be claimed. Don't think badly of me, but what good would it do me to be in Paris if I don't have any money to buy an eclair?
10. Which language do you want to learn? I'm in a French class currently, but I'm not sure if that's the language I want to stick with. They're all so good!
11. What’s your favourite quote? "What is not started today is never finished tomorrow." ~Goethe (So much better than 'Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today.' - I like to have more reason, less command)
12 . Would you cook for me? If you're nice to me, and appreciate it whether it's good or not. (Most likely good though)
13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? Don't go out of your way, but just ignore them.
14. What are you afraid of the most? Dying. The unknown of that is just really frightening.
15. Who do you want to meet right now? Katie, for coffee and Monte Cristos. :)
16. What is your favourite color? I like green the most recently. It's lively and healthy at the same time.
17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you. 1) Washing my hair whenever it gets oily, about every other day. 2) Do not use a heat press. This damages hair and waves are sexier anyway. 3) Don't use any products "religiously". I feel like this makes your body immune to the effects, and/or you become dependent on that product. i.e. face wash.
18. What is your dream job? Fun Haver. Please pay me to have fun.
19. What’s your favorite magazine? SELF.
20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Bras and underwear. The only items you CAN NOT ask someone to get you for gift-giving holidays. And I desperately need some more.
21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? Side ponytails or anything from the 80s. I REALLY don't like that.
22. What's a little quirk of yours? I talk with my hands. I got that from my mom, and 99.9% of the time, I don't even think about it. I think it makes me more animated and interesting to listen to.
23. What brings a smile on your face instantly? Unexpected, unwarranted kindness from others. It takes me off guard, and instantly melts my bad mood. This morning I walked into school, not happy at all to be back after a wonderful break, and the woman who sits in the lobby called me over and offered me a chocolate chip cookie while she filled out my lunch-money envelope for me. Thank you, thank you.
24. A word that you say a lot? I end my statements with the phrase, 'You know?' a lot. I've started to say it in French. 'Tu sais?'
25. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Shoulder length works for me. Layers, with my wavy hair, do not.
26. What are you going to do after this? Homework, and a food search.
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? Surf the internet for cheery stuff, spend time around my sisters, nap, and sometimes eat. If I'm stressed, it's another story: I pick at my skin. Like mad.
28. What makes you go wild? Spinach dip.
29. What are your favourite movies? I love movies in general. Too many good ones to allow for favorites!
30. What inspires you? It could be anything!
31. What do your friends call you most commonly? Heidi. Can't really shorten that..
32. Would you prefer coffee or tea? It's a split. At home, tea is easier and healthier. Otherwise, I love coffee. I never buy ready-made tea outside the house- coffee tastes too good.
33. Which other blogs do you love visiting? I'll be tagging them.
34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet? Cheesecake is delicious, but a brownie made the right way will win my heart every time.
35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now? Three. Twitter, TeuxDeux (google it), and this.
36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? *sing song like* Puttin on chapstick.. Oh yeah! Chapstick..
37. Favorite Season? Spring. Summer can never win as long as mosquitoes live.
38.One wish that you really want to see it come true? Having a loving, communicative, and FUN marriage. Why is it so hard for most people?
39. What breaks your heart? Being ignored. It makes me feel really crummy, like no one cares about me.
40. What's one thing you really want to do in life? Remain close with all my siblings. :)
Rules for those who are tagged :-
1. Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.
2. Tag eight or ten other people. (Please answer all questions!)
Dude- Copy and Paste. It's so simple.