Sunday, September 26, 2010

National Punctuation Day (September 24th)

Don't you just hate it when you're sitting, enjoying a nice drink and then
OHMYFUCKINGGOD THE NUMBER 23 IS UNDER THE CAP!


So, as heard from Doug Savage, last Friday was National Punctuation Day. I'm not really sure how one would celebrate such a day, so here's my (late) shot at it: sharing with you a haiku I found. :)
Exclamation points
And question marks together?

Only in comics.


Have a good week. :)
post script: as an afterthought, here is a link
http://www.egodialogues.com/words-language/huxley-orwell.php
to a thought provoking series of illustrations.
It only takes a minute to read, and it's definitely interesting.

2 comments:

Lilly Anne said...

Hahahaha! "...and OHMYFUCKINGGOD THE NUMBER 23 IS UNDER THE CAP!"

What an interesting idea for a holiday. Now read my blog!

Kelly Renée said...

Hahaha. I wish I could actually see the number 23 in the picture.