Sunday, September 27, 2009

YESTERDAY!


I GOT A NEW PHONE!?!?! FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! ISN'T IT AWESOME!?!?!?!

sO, yes.... Most excellent.
Rich came over in the morning, and we went to the coffee shop to get lattes and a chocolate muffin. I went to musical practice beforehand, and when my mom came to pick me up, she was excited to surprise me (and when my mom is excited, she bounces up and down like a little kid) with something. I actually thought at the time that she knew about this. But it was a cellphone!!! YEAH!!!!!!!
I spent the whole rest of the day on Myxer and texting people. Mostly Jeremy. And then Katie and Amy. So yesterday was pretty awesome.

5 comments:

Amy Lauren said...

SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for changing your comment boxes to pop-out! :)

Heidi Rose said...

Pas de problem, Amy.

Nat said...

hey girl! it is really strange that you havent had it earlier! But i must congratulate you!! :)go girl! :)

Katie Marie said...

Heidi, that's awesome. I'm so excited for you! Unlimited texting is the best thing ever.

Heidi Rose said...

Aw, it is really sad that I haven't had a cell phone before now. Really, I just didn't have anyone to call before. I'm one of the last people at my school to get one, probably.