Monday, December 14, 2009

A Cup Of Tea


Conclusion: my Twinings Irish Breakfast Tea is really good. (As far as black tea goes)
The rest of the week will be spent getting through school while working on a very important art project. Are you involved in a project? Maybe you should be!
Tonight I had my orchestra Christmas concert, and it went well.
Which reminds me.. I need to change the playlist.
Hope you all had a good Monday!
*
Today I am thankful for Dairy Queen, chicken strips, huge bacon burgers, black tea, Starbucks tumblers, Crescent illustration board, receptions after concerts (Amy's symphony had pie), and Rich - who kindly paid for our dinner.

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

That picture makes me want to curl up with a hot cup of tea (or coffee).

I like your "Things I'm thankful for" list :)