Friday, September 25, 2009

Opinion Poll

photo source

Hey Guys!
For my art class, we are putting together portfolios over the course of the school year. Every portfolio will consist of 24 pieces; 12 for Breadth (to show off one's range of skills) and 12 for Concentration. Each person has to pick their own concentration, which can be anything. That's a pretty wide range of choice, and of course there are so many options that would be good.

This poses a dilemma with me, since I can't decide on what would be best! I want to know what you guys think. I have gone through a lot of possibilities, but I've narrowed it down to two ideas I like. I'm also open to completely different suggestions (my concentration could be something simple too- like coffee)! I would appreciate it if you would vote on the poll I've just tacked up, so I may come to a decision I can settle with. Thanks!

-Heidi

No comments: